Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Assignment 1

My name is Henry Michael Nonnenmacher. I was born in Mobile, Alabama on May 22nd, 1990. I have lived in Mobile for my entire life, and have attended private school my whole life until attending South Alabama. I attended South Alabama because it was the school that offered me the best scholarship. I have a huge family for example, I have six older sisters and nine nieces and nephews. Some of my interest include reading about any kind of history and music as long as it is not country. I'm currently a double major in History and Education. I decided to major in education because my goal is to one day get a teaching job in a country in Europe or Asia. Since I was little I've always had a fascination with traveling and wanting to see everything I could. I decided to major in History because I enjoy reading about history, it has always been an interest of mine since I was little. I enjoy reading anything about pre-modern history.

3 comments:

  1. Henry,

    I decided to major in education so I could teach in another country as well. I am pretty open to going anywhere because I simply love traveling and exploring new areas. I love how different places all have unique cultures that set the place apart. It is nice to see that other people have the same aspirations as myself.

    I also enjoy reading, and I am actually majoring in Secondary Language Arts. I love reading all different types of literature, but honestly, History was never my favorite. I am sure you will make your History class exciting for students though.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you want to teach in Europe or Asia. I am sure when you start teaching it will be a rewarding experience, you will get a chance to do what you like as well as travel and experience the world. It's also great that you have set such remarkable goals for yourself. Wow! six sisters I wish that I had a bigger family, especially during the holiday gatherings.

    ReplyDelete